Leadership Pearls Event 2023 – Leadership in the Post-Pandemic Era
- September 14, 2023
- 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM PST
- The University Club, Atop Symphony Towers, Downtown San Diego, Large Ballroom for networking and dinner, 750 B. Street #3400, San Diego, CA 92101
- Non-Members: $120
- SOHL Members: $80
- Students/Military: $50
- The San Diego Organization of Healthcare Leaders (SOHL), a local Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, would like to announce our signature event, Leadership Pearls, for our members and the healthcare community at large. This premier educational and networking program will host 10 – 12 prominent CEOs and C-Suite leaders from San Diego County to share their Leadership Pearls of Wisdom in the Post-Pandemic Era. This event offers attendees a small group dinner table discussion on relevant and timely leadership topics.
CEOs and Senior Leaders for the Program:
- Master of Ceremony – Dimitrios Alexiou, FACHE, President and CEO, Hospital Association of San Diego & Imperial Counties
- Aaron Byzak, FACHE – Chief Strategy Officer, Tri-City Healthcare District, Tri-City Medical Center
- Patrick Frias, MD – President & Chief Executive Officer, Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center
- Christopher D. Howard, FACHE – President and Chief Executive Officer, Sharp HealthCare
- Stacy Hrountas, MPH – Chief Executive Officer, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Centers
- Nick Macchione, MS, MPH, FACHE – Chief Health Officer, UC San Diego Health
- Zara Marselian, PhD, FACHE – Co-founder, President and CEO, La Maestra Family Clinic
- Eric McDonald, MD – Chief Medical Officer, San Diego County
- Josh Miller, CDR – Director for Administration, Naval Medical Center of San Diego
- Yameeka J. Williams, MBA, MSHA, FACHE – Assistant Medical Center Administrator, Kaiser Permanente San Diego
The program allows for ample time to connect and network. For dinner, each senior leader will host a table to lead a discussion based on a leadership theme.
This is one of SOHL’s most highly attended and popular programs. Space is limited and early registration is highly encouraged to ensure you get a spot at the table.