- This event has passed.
Graduate Student Initiative Volunteer and Networking Event
March 8, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The graduate student initiative of SOHL including San Diego State, National and UCSD are hosting a volunteer event and social hour for students and local professionals on Thursday, March 8th at 6pm. From 6-8pm, we will be sorting, cleaning, bagging and boxing food at Feeding San Diego.
This food is provided to nearly 500,000 children, families and seniors, and is crucial to the public health of our fellow San Diegans.
After the event, join us across the street at Green Flash Brewing for a social and networking hour.
Volunteer: 6:00-8:00pm @ Feeding America San Diego, 9455 Waples St #135, San Diego, CA 92121. (All volunteers must wear closed-toed shoes).
Social: 8:00-9:00pm @ Green Flash Brewing, 6550 Mira Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92121
Sign Up Online:
- Visit http://vhub.at/fsd
- Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
- During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 1811
- Once you return to the main page, scroll down until you find your group’s volunteer shift.
- Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of your group’s volunteer shift.
- Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.