- Executive Program – A cohort learning series for mid-level leaders to enhance their essential management and operational skills, that are necessary to move into a senior-level leadership position.
- ACHE Advancement (ASG) Sessions – A 5-week program designed to provide helpful information for advancing within the College to FACHE status.
- Mentoring Program – This is an excellent opportunity for healthcare leaders to assist students, early careerists, and other health care professionals in their growth, skills, and development.
- Graduate Student Council (GSC) Program – The purpose of the Graduate Student Council (GSC) is to increase the involvement of graduate students in local and health national organizations by participating in the San Diego Organization of Healthcare Leaders (SOHL) chapter and the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) events. Graduate student involvement will provide student members access to premium healthcare industry professional development, networking, and educational opportunities.
- ACHE Career Edge Webinar. Join ACHE’s Career Resource Center team as they discuss tools and resources available to support your career success and give you a competitive edge in the healthcare job market.
- Summer Enrichment Program – An internship program that places diverse (inclusive of race, ethnicity, language preference, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, religion and socioeconomic factors) graduate students pursuing advanced degrees in healthcare administration or a related field in 10-week, paid internships at healthcare organizations across the country. Participate as an intern or serve as a host site.