Member Relations/Marketing Committee
Purpose: To assist the Member Relations Co-Chairs with retention strategies and production of the chapter newsletter. Further assists Marketing Co-Chairs with “brand building” and effective promotion of SOHL to media, healthcare leaders and other relevant sources. Ensures dissemination of press releases prior to each educational event. Board committee members will have dual reporting relationship to one Member Relation and one Marketing Chair.
- Develop standard press release for distribution to local and regional media sources.
- Ensure dissemination of press releases prior to each educational event.
- Ensure promotion of SOHL awards and recognition to media, healthcare leaders and the ACHE corporate office as necessary.
- Track media value of SOHL marketing in non-ACHE produced publications.
- Work in conjunction with Programs Committee to develop mechanism for ensuring the effective promotion of SOHL programs to other San Diego County based professional organizations.
- Assist Member Relations Co-Chairs in securing writers and drafting articles of interest for the quarterly chapter newsletter.
- Resarch and assist in the selection of member appreciation gifts for the annual member appreciation program
Purpose: To assist the Membership Chair and Member Relation Co-Chairs with recruitment and retention strategies of current local affiliates and identifying prospective new members.
- Propose new member recruitment strategies and identify non-traditional recruitment venues for securing new members
- Identify partnerships with other local professional organizations to increase familiarity with SOHL and potentially increase membership enrollment
- Evaluate local and national member satisfaction surveys to address how SOHL may better serve its local members
- Identify partnerships with other local professional organizations to increase familiarity with SOHL/ACHE and increase membership enrollment
- Evaluate local and national member satisfaction surveys to address how SOHL may better serve its members and attract potential healthcare leaders
- Identify non-traditional sources to assist in member recruitment
- Assist the Board in forming and organizing satellite membership recruitment events
- Staff membership table as necessary at selected chapter events and programs
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to ensure effective promotion of SOHL/ACHE at healthcare institutions, agencies and provider facilities
Purpose: To assist the Mentoring Co-Chairs in refining the Mentoring Program.
- Identify and recruit healthcare leaders willing to serve as mentors and identify panel of early careerists seeking mentors
- Work with the Treasurer to ensure that a portion of CEO Round proceeds are annually allocated to the development of Mentoring programs and activities
- Develop annual evaluation of SOHL mentoring program along with an accompanying annual report of the effectiveness of the SOHL mentoring program
- Assist the chapter in organizing an annual mentorship networking event
- Guide participation of graduate programs recognized as ACHE Higher Education Affiliates to annually participate in the HCE College Bowl beginning in 2010
- Increase program participation among diverse groups of mentors from non-traditional academic programs and healthcare institutions
Purpose: To assist the Program Co-Chairs and ACHE Regent in various aspects pertaining to program planning and execution.
- Assist in identification and selection of speakers for CEO Rounds, with a focus on securing speakers from non-hospital entities
- Assist ACHE Regent with the development of strategies to secure senior level involvement in attending local programs
- Assist with venue selection and reservation along with program agenda for the annual membership networking event
- Assist Program Co-Chairs in developing annual program schedule and with ongoing program logistics
- Assist Regent’s Advisory Council and Chapter President as requested in planning SOHL Educational Conference
Purpose: To assist Sponsorship Co-Chairs in securing corporate sponsors to further the mission of SOHL and enhance the benefits awarded to local members.
- Identify traditional (i.e., ACHE Corporate partners) and non-traditional sponsors
- Enhance the SOHL sponsorship brochure in conjunction with the Marketing Co-Chairs
- Work in conjunction with the Programs Committee to identify sponsors specific to SOHL educational programs and the unique benefits associated with sponsoring for prospective sponsors
- Board Committee Participation Form
Would you be interested in serving on the Board Committee? This is an opportunity to support the SOHL Board activities and possibly become nominated for a future Board position. Committee members work on special projects as assigned by the Board, support Board Chair activities and provide support to Networking and Educational Events.
If you are interested in becoming a Committee Member, please email your Name, Title, and Contact Information to email@example.com .